Mergers and Acquisitions
DOAR Litigation Consulting's Years of Experience Position It at Leading Edge of M&A Field
M&A cases can be extremely complex, involving hundreds of thousands of documents and highly technical information relating to industry specifics, company finances and contract language. Nothing substitutes for experience in such complicated and high-stakes matters - and no one has the experience DOAR Litigation Consulting can bring to M&A litigation. Our consultants have played a leading role in many of the most important M&A cases in the world, including Hexion v Huntsman, Oracle v. PeopleSoft, BT Triple Crown v. Citigroup and United Rentals, Inc. v. Cerberus Capital Management.
- Yucaipa American Alliance Fund v. Riggio et al.
- Airproducts and Chemicals, Inc v. Airgas, et al.
- Nextel Partners v. Nextell Communication
- IAC v. Liberty Media
- Hexion v. Huntsman
- Valassis v. Advo
- Cerberus v. United Rentals
- Oracle v. PeopleSoft
- BT Triple Crown v. Citigroup (Clear Channel)
DOAR consultants understand the fast pace of M&A matters, which can have a lifecycle as short as 6-10 weeks from filing to discovery to decision, and can help you manage information and craft strategy for presentation of your case. DOAR Litigation Consulting has proven solutions and strategies for M&A matters, based on our long history in the field and familiarity with the key players on both sides of the bench in the Delaware Federal and Chancery Courts in Wilmington and Georgetown.
DOAR Litigation Consulting offers services specifically tailored to your M&A case, including:
- Staffing engagements with the industry's most experienced Trial Consultants, who, as a group, spend an average of over 25,000 hours in the courtroom each year, to manage and present your case to the court
- Providing consulting services from development of case themes to the creation of sophisticated trial graphics
- Managing logistics, technology and staffing of war rooms necessary for previewing exhibits, producing visuals and rehearsing trial presentations
From trial strategy…to presentation…to exhibit coordination…to analytical graphics…to the intimate knowledge of the business litigation landscape, DOAR is on the leading edge of M&A consulting, offering you all the services you need to come out ahead in this highly competitive field.