We are actively seeking a seasoned Graphics Consultant to join our Trial Consulting Division. Our Graphics Consultants partner with clients to identify key areas of their case that would be aided by persuasive visual presentations. They conceptualize analytical graphics in order to simplify and effectively communicate complex case themes. This role is responsible for the coordination and project management of engagements; while working directly with our Graphics Designers to create electronic demonstrative exhibits and presentations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience conceptualizing legal graphics, thrive in a fast -paced environment and enjoy working with an outstanding team of dynamic professionals.
- Work with
our clients to develop the best visual approaches to advance their case
strategy by applying critical thought and analytical skill to the development
and use of litigation graphics.
with our Graphics Designers to most effectively design visual presentations
that support the overall case strategy and meet specific case needs.
and present graphics to clients while providing strategic recommendations/coaching
regarding style and effective communication when using visual demonstratives.
day-to-day activities of graphic project teams as required by the engagement.
in sales pitch meetings with potential new clients. Maintain a broad understanding of our consulting
manage, and maintain high-level relationships with clients.
operational effectiveness of the team by emphasizing cost containment, timely
service, high productivity and high quality.
positioned as lead consultant on small to medium-sized client engagements and
responsible for managing client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in litigation graphics and visual presentation consulting is strongly desired.
- Successfully develops and manages high-level relationships with clients.
- Strong project management, consultative, presentation and interpersonal skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and understand tasks quickly with minimal supervision.
- Ability to forge and maintain internal/external client relationships.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and able to command a credible image in front of clients.
- Team-player who can maintain positive interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, your resume & mention the name of the role you are applying for in the subject line to Careers@doar.com