We are seeking a full-time Litigation Source Code Review Consultant in our NY office to work directly with some of the most talented consultants and reputable law firms in the country. The successful candidate will have experience in litigation code review. Must have the knowledge and experience of patent cases that required source code review. She/he will assist expert witnesses in preparing necessary materials for legal proceedings. This is a manager level position.
- Work directly with law firm clients, technical expert
witnesses and other members of legal teams to seamlessly prepare evidence for the
- Manage and conduct large scale source code review
projects, including recruitment of additional coding team members as needed.
- Coordinate logistics with client & expert witnesses.
- Being comfortable with negotiating and closing
- Perform quality control checks on all client
- Manage all aspects of a case during various
stages of the litigation process.
- Attend continuing education programs about
available and future technology.
- Travel to client sites needed to perform work.
- Prepare and develop clean room facility.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or related degree & 5-7 years of work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience with source code review
in IP litigation matters. Must be comfortable with being client facing.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize
and accomplish tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and
clients in high-pressure situations.
- Proven ability to communicate and excel independently
and in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and sharpen technological
skills in a growing company.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Travel is a must.
- MS Certified, Java/Open Source & embedded systems
Operating Systems & Platforms:
- UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, iPhone
- Windows Grep, Power GREP, CodeSuite, Eclipse SDK, Scitools Understand, Microsoft Visual Studio, Codelite, Netbeans, BeyondCompare, Notepad++, Microsoft Office/OpenOffice, Adobe Acrobat Reader
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, your resume, and mention the name of the role you are applying for in the subject line to email@example.com.