Mortgage-Backed Securities Webinar – Video Presentation
Litigating New Multi-Trillion Dollar Risks
in Mortgage-Backed Securities
Watch experts DOAR and Substantia in weighing the issues and litigation considerations arising from new research into documentary delivery lapses in this Mortgage-Backed Securities Webinar.
- How big is the problem?
- Who is impacted?
- What are the implications?
- What lessons have been learned from prior RMBS litigation in how to engage jurors?
- What are some of the jury characteristics we might expect to see in this sector?
- What are the considerations in presenting such a case?
- How do juries respond to these sorts of cases?
- Are there any lessons we can apply?